- Nickname: Rudi
- Home town: Born in Newcastle (Natal) and currently staying in Centurion
- Discipline: Skydiving, BASE Jumping and Wingsuit Flying
- Career highlight: I have done a solo 3 day hike and wingsuit BASE from the Red Wall. I started my hike on day 1 from Injisuthi Camp towards the Marble Baths Caves where I slept the first night. Day 2 I made my way up Leslies Pass and then to the edge of the Red Wall where I spend the night. On the morning of day 3 I made my flight down the Red Wall and hiked back to Injisuthi Camp. In total I covered a distance of about 45km by foot.I have also jumped Cleft Peak and the Amphiteatre but the Red Wall for me was my biggest achievement thus far.
- Favourite Dragon Energy flavour: Green and Orange flavours but I believe the Xtreme Flavour will be my new favourite once I get to taste one
- What is the most Xtreme thing you have ever done: Going on solo missions in the Drakensberg scouting new cliffs, such as The Red Wall, which no one has ever jumped from and doing the very first wingsuit BASE from those cliffs….that I believe is the most XTREME thing I do.
- What is the most Xtreme thing you still want to do: I still want to wingsuit BASE from a number of cliffs. These cliffs include The Trojan Wall, Giants Castle, North Peak of the Saddle and The Sentinel just to name a few. Some more XTREME things I would like to do is perform BASE jumps from say a mobile crane at The Adrenaline Show or any other big events. I would also like to beat the SA record for the longest distance flown and longest time flying with a wingsuit which I believe is well within my capabilities but this involves me having to jump from 18 000ft which is the exit height done by the current record holder. Normal exit altitudes are from 10 000ft. At events such as the J-Bay Boogie held in December each year we do have 18 000ft loads and this is where I plan on beating the current record. The current record is 5min33sec for time and 13.765km in distance. Up to now I have not made an attempt to beat these records but when the opportunity comes I am going for it.
- Nickname: Spokkie
- Home town: Potchefstroom
- Discipline: BASE Jumping
- Career highlight: Still working on that one.
- Favourite Dragon Energy flavour: Dragon Green
- What is the most Xtreme thing you have ever done: Jumped a 36m Cliff and flew a good 600m to land between houses.
- What is the most Xtreme thing you still want to do: Jump all the big wall cliffs in Europe.