Anthony RaynardJuly 31, 2021
Sharné JacobsJuly 31, 2021
- Nickname: Rudi
- Home town: Newcastle, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa. Residing in Centurion, South Africa
- Discipline: Skydiving, B.A.S.E Jumping, Wingsuiting, Speedflying
- Career highlight: Obtaining my Tandem Master Rating in skydiving which allows me to strap a person to myself and jump from a plane so they too can experience the true feeling of freedom falling through the sky at terminal velocity.
- Favourite Dragon Energy flavour: Dragon Energy Xtreme Dry Lemon and Original
- What is the most Xtreme thing you have ever done: I did a three day solo hike at Injisuthi in the Drakensberg Mountain going up Leslie's Pass and doing a wingsuit BASE jump from the Red Wall back down into the valley below. Another highlight was when I did a two day solo hike up the Amphitheater where you will find the world's second highest waterfall, the Tugela Falls, from where I did a wingsuit BASE jump down into the Tugela Gorge and hiking all the way back up to the Sentinel Car Park
- What is the most Xtreme thing you still want to do: I would like to develop my skills in speedflying which is a new sport I took up recently and explore new flying terrains with it. I would also like to wingsuit BASE jump from the mighty Sentinel peak in the Drakensberg Mountains.